As for keynote speeches, special lectures, and co-sponsored symposia, the following are currently planned (titles are tentative)
We are currently accepting applications for luncheon seminars and sponsored symposiums, and will notify you as soon as they are decided.
- Medical and Drug Discovery Research for the Benefit of Humanity - Interleukin-6" Dr. Tadamitsu Kishimoto (Osaka University)
- Control of Pandemic Infectious Diseases and Pharmacological Research" Dr. Yoshihiro Kawaoka (The University of Tokyo)
Special Lecture on Overseas Recruitment
- 「ACE2-from fly hearts to the heart of a pandemic」
Professor Josef Penninger (Columbia University, Vancouver, Canada )
- ・Drug Discovery Innovation in Global Pharmaceutical Companies" Dr. Christoph Weber (CEO, Takeda Co., Ltd)
- ・Drug Discovery for Infectious Diseases that Rapidly Respond to Social and Medical Needs" Dr. Isao Teshirogi (CEO, Shionogi Co., Ltd)
- ・Mathematical Understanding of Complex Organ Regulatory Systems and Challenges to Drug Discovery for Pre-disease" Dr. Kazuyuki Gohara (The Univ. of Tokyo)
- ・Drug Discovery Modality in the New Era by New Technology and Information Science" Dr. Kouhei Tsumoto (The Univ. of Tokyo)
- ・Impact of Medical Big Data on Drug Discovery Research" Dr. Shuji Kaneko (Kyoto Univ.)
- ・Drug Discovery and Regulation of Disease by Targeting Transporters" Dr. Yoshikatsu Kanai (Osaka Univ.)
- ・Fate Regulation of Neural Stem Cells that Create the Brain" Dr. Yukiko Goto (The Univ. of Tokyo)
- ・RNA splicing drug discovery" Dr. Masatoshi Hagiwara (Kyoto Univ.)
- ・DOHaD Mechanisms of Neurodevelopmental Disorders" Dr. Noriko Osumi (Tohoku Univ.)
- ・Toward the realization of systems medicine: the example of sleep science" Dr. Hiroki R.Ueda (The Univ. of Tokyo)
- ・Brain Enhancement Using Feedback Technology" Dr. Yuji Ikegaya (The Univ. of Tokyo)
- ・Epigenetics: Science between Fate and Chance" Dr. Hiroyuki Sasaki (Kyushu Univ.)
- ・Nucleocytoplasmic transport and its relation to biological functions" Dr. Yoshihiro Yoneda (Osaka Univ.)
- ・Cancer Genome Medicine and Precision Medicine" Dr. Yusuke Nakamura（National Institute of Biomedical Innovation)
- ・Healthcare Data Reform: The State of the Data Space" Dr. Shigeo Kasai (Information Processing Research Organization)
- ・Challenges in drug discovery based on genome analysis of schizophrenia" Dr. Kiyofumi Yamada (Nagoya Univ.), et al.
Symposiums co-hosted with other societies
- ・AMED and SCARDA co-hosted "Vaccines of the Near Future
- ・Co-hosted by the Physiological Society of Japan and the Anatomical Society of Japan "Science Council of Japan: Life Science Research for the Realization of One Health".
- ・JST (CREST/PRESTO) Genome Synthesis Area Co-hosted "From 'Genome Synthesis' to Drug Discovery".
- ・AMED (CREST/PRIME) Adaptive Repair Area Co-hosted "Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms of Adaptive Repair of Tissues by the Brain Nervous System"
- ・Co-hosted by JST Aihara Moonshot Project "The Frontier of Undiseased Diseases Opened up by Fusion Research of Different Fields - Toward Drug Discovery for Undiseased Diseases -" (in Japanese)
- ・AMED NEDDTrim co-hosted "The Microbiome as a Novel Drug Discovery Modality: Potential and Future Prospects"
- ・Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment System by AI Hospital" co-hosted by AI Hospital, Cabinet Office, Government of Japan
- ・Innovation in Pharmacological Research in the Field of Circulation by the Next Generation" co-hosted by the Japanese Society of Circulatory Pharmacology
- ・Symposium co-hosted by the Japanese Section of the International Society for Heart Research (ISHR)
- ・Regulatory Mechanisms of Biological Systems via Adduct Formation by Environmental Chemicals" co-hosted by the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan.
- ・New Generation of Epigenetics Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology" co-hosted by the Society for Chemical Biology
- ・Japan Society of Nursing Science co-hosted symposium, etc.
New Pharmacology Seminar
- ・Next Generation Pharmacology from the City of Fudake: AI Drug Discovery" Dr. Yasushi Okuno (Kyoto Univ.), Dr. Teruki Honma (RIKEN), et al.
Corporate Planning Symposium
Drug Discovery Seeds Special Symposium
- Various initiatives for the industrialization of research seeds.
Symposium hosted by Next Generation Association
JPS-ASPET Lecture "Understanding Drugs" Series Lecture
Meet the Professors
- ・Experimental Expertise in Animal Pharmacology and Electrophysiology.
- ・Know-how in the use of big data."
- ・Drug Discovery for Pre-disease: Toward a Society that Predicts and Prevents Diseases at a Very Early Stage Dr. Kazuyuki Aihara (The University of Tokyo), Dr. Shingo Iwami (Nagoya University)
- ・Age-Related Hearing Loss Organizer: Dr. Hiroshi Hibino (Osaka University)
- ・Annual President's Special Seminar "Supporting Researchers Struggling to Raise Children - Styles of Childcare and Work for Generation Z
- ・Diversity Promotion Luncheon Seminar "Promoting New Research and Education Styles in a Digital Society
- ・Regulatory Science Seminar for Founding Academia "You too can be a Regulatory Scientist today".
- ・Workshop on the use of IUPHAR database and e-textbook "Guidance on the use of IUPHAR database Guide to Pharmacology", etc.
Joint Project of the Next Generation, Research Promotion Committee, and Planning and Education Committee
- ・Matching event between young members of the Japanese Pharmacological Society (students and post-doctoral fellows) and university laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
Nursing Pharmacology Conference 2023 in Kobe